1. Receiving the Advanced Readers’ Copies of Three May Keep a Secret, which then went out to various
2. Coming up with a brilliant idea for Book Three of the Endurance series, and starting to flesh that idea out into a full-fledged novel (September.)
As I look forward to 2015 in my publishing agenda, I’m working on:
1. Continuing to do book signings and book talks in the local area.
2. Making marketing plans to spread out toward Peoria, Illinois, and the Quad Cities.
4. Researching and writing Book Three in the Endurance series, a novel as yet unnamed.
5. Going to a major book conference on the East Coast where I will meet lots of virtual friends from Sisters in Crime (SinC), and finally meet my editor for the first time. I will have travelled with a huge basket of thanks and gratitude to deliver to this amazing woman.